Clash of Clans FEATURES
● Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
● Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
● Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
● Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
● Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
● Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
● Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
● Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
● Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Clash of Clans PLAYER REVIEWS
Clash of Clans proudly announces over five million five star reviews on Google Play.
Clash of Clans Android version FAQs:
Q1: Clash of Clans (COC) is an online game or offline game, do I need Internet connection to play it?
Apparently, Clash of Clans is an online game, it requires Internet access in order to provide players gameplay and social content to your gaming experience, as well as the ability to play live with the rest of the Clash community.
Q2: Why do I keep losing connection?
For a smooth Clash of Clans gaming experience, it’s very important that you are connected to a stable network and Android device’s signal is strong enough. Full wifi bars or mobile data coverage alone is not always enough to guarantee a solid connection, because local networks can slow down and get overburdened at times. This is especially true if you play in a moving vehicle or on underground public transport. As with any other online service, we recommend playing over wifi with a good internet service provider, or at least a solid 3G/4G connection with a reliable carrier.
Q3: Clash of Clans Android game keeps crashing, what to do next?
Note: Better experience Clash of Clans for Android, you need check the minimum requirements first: 0.5 GB of RAM (1GB or more recommended), Android OS 4.0.3 or newer. screen resolution 800×480 or higher.
Take following steps to fix Clash of Clans crashing problem.
1. Close the app and relaunch it. Power your device off and back on, then try re-launching the app. Remove the app and then re-install it.
2. Make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version game from the Google Play Store. Or you can download and update Clash of Clans APK file on APKPure.com.
3. Free up device memory by closing running unused background apps.
4. Clear up more storage memory by uninstalling apps you don’t use. Also, try to transfer or backup videos and pictures from your Android device.
Q4: About Clash of Clans COC game the next update?
Supercell has revealed that it will be hosting a new event on 24 October that might bring a major updates to the popular Clash of Clans video game. Here are some of the things that are rumoured to be part of the next update of Clash of Clans (COC):
Town Hall 11: Presently, many players are stuck in Town Hall 10 and cannot move further; they have to be content with raiding other bases and upgrading their defences. If Supercell opens up Town Hall 11, it is likely to bring a plethora of new things to the game. It has the chance to reinvigorate it and push more content. It has been predicted that this might bring upgrades to spells.
Single Player maps: This will be a boon to players who have loved to play single player modes or for players to test out their new skills and strategies.
Level 8 Barbarians: It is also possible that with the upgrade to Town Hall 10 Clash of Clan players might also get powerful new Barbarians from Level 7 to Level 8.
Clan Tourneys: It has been predicted that the new upgrade could include 5v5 and 10v10 people tournaments that could be incentivised with bigger rewards like gems and loots.
Dark Troop upgrade: With the upgrade of Town Hall 10, Dark Troops could also be levelled up or there might be new troops to cater to fans.
New Hero: Several new updates have come to the game but there has been no new Hero of the likes of King and Queen. This new character could have the ability to power up and evolve.
Clash of Clans Official SUPPORT
Chief, are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-of-clans/ or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.