The description of Minimal Sudoku
★ From the developer behind Find A Way & Match 22 ★
You won’t be looking for a paper puzzle ever again!
Minimal Sudoku follows the same principle of all other Zero Logic Games i.e. minimalism in puzzle games that are made with ♥.
It will be the most beautiful, learn-able, and user-friendly Sudoku game you’ve ever played, and it’s free! With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
Want to know how you stack up against other Sudoku players? Check your scores on 4 leader-boards and challenge you friends or complete players worldwide.
– Four perfectly balanced difficulty levels with masterfully crafted puzzles.
– Beautiful minimal design with relaxing music.
– Save your progress & continue playing.
– Pencil marks (a.k.a. Notes) with automatic insertion and deletion.
– (Optional) Duplicate digit and error highlighting options.
– (Optional) Timer, to see how fast you are solving various difficulty puzzles.
– (Optional) Keep your screen awake while playing the game.
– Switch between Cell-First & Digit-First input mode effortlessly.
– Undo & Redo ability.
– A night mode so good you’ll never switch it back.
– Google Play Games achievements and leader-boards.
– Top scores and History.
– Runs smoothly over a wide variety of devices.
– Universal App looks great on both phones and tablets.
#NOTE: Minimal Sudoku is free but supported by ads. You can upgrade to Minimal Sudoku Premium to have access to higher difficulty this game has to offer and also remove ads 😀
If you have a few minutes to spare, you may enjoy playing Minimal Sudoku 🙂
——– MORE INFO ——–
My name is Abhinav and I am the creator of Minimal Sudoku. I want to know what you think! Love it? Please let me know. Like it not so much? Please let me know as well. I want to make Minimal Sudoku even better and your suggestions are part of that.
Email for support/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Twitter! https://twitter.com/ZeroLogicGames
Like on Facebook: https://facebook.com/ZeroLogicGames
——– WORK TOGETHER ——–
I am actively looking to collaborate with other creative minds. If you are an designer, developer, audio artist, then lets get in touch. Also, you can help by translating Minimal Sudoku in your local language.